- SIZE : Width 36 Inch (90cm) | Height 16 Inch (40cm)
- MEDIUM : Acrylic
- Surface : Canvas
- SHAPE : Horizontal
- Artist : Vikash
- Waterproof, 100% Handmade
- SKU : P-CN1W36H16
- Bhaktapuris known variously as City of Culture, Living Heritage, Nepal’s Cultural Gem, An open museum and a City of Devotees. Bhaktapur is an ancient city and is renowned for its elegant art, fabulous culture, colorful festivals, traditional dances and indigenous lifestyle of Newari community. It is just 12 kilometers east of Kathmandu, capital of Nepal, but gives the feeling of prehistoric times given the ambiance of traditional homes, lifestyles and environment.
- Nepali villages are very close-knit communities. Each community is usually made up of a number of different ethnic groups living side by side harmoniously. Either living in hilly region or Terai region their major occupation is traditional agriculture.
- Very creative and conceptual, quality acrylic painting.This Painting is done on a very good quality handmade thick paper using professional grade artist acrylic colour. Best for decorating your House or Office walls.
- Nothing makes a house feel more like a home than an enticing display of handmade artworks. Every of our wall painting is checked carefully, including the design, the frame and the packing, we will ensure it is perfect for delivery.
- DISCLAIMER: We always give our best to replicate product as it exist in reality. But sometimes product may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources.