- SIZE : Width 48 Inch (120cm) | Height 24 Inch (60cm)
- MEDIUM : Acrylic
- Surface : Canvas
- SHAPE : Horizontal
- Artist : Vikash
- Waterproof, 100% Handmade
- SKU : P-CN6W48H24
- Changunarayan, lies on hill-top of Bhaktapur, is a fine example of Nepalese medieval architecture. It is believed as the oldest temple of Nepal so it is mark as one of the UNESCO world heritage sites which hold great historical and religious importance in Hindu culture.
- Bhaktapur(भक्तपुर) is known variously as City of Culture, Living Heritage, Nepal’s Cultural Gem, An open museum and a City of Devotees. Bhaktapur is an ancient city and is renowned for its elegant art, fabulous culture, colorful festivals, traditional dances and indigenous lifestyle of Newari community.
- Nepal is not only known for its natural beauty but also as a cultural melting pot where two of the oldest religions Hinduism and Buddhism of the world co-exist in perfect harmony.
- Very creative and conceptual, quality acrylic painting.This Painting is done on a very good quality handmade thick paper using professional grade artist acrylic colour. Best for decorating your House or Office walls.
- Nothing makes a house feel more like a home than an enticing display of handmade artworks. Every of our wall painting is checked carefully, including the design, the frame and the packing, we will ensure it is perfect for delivery.
- DISCLAIMER: We always give our best to replicate product as it exist in reality. But sometimes product may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources.