- SIZE : Width 48 Inch (120cm) | Height 24 Inch (60cm)
- MEDIUM : Acrylic
- Surface : Canvas
- SHAPE : Horizontal
- Artist : Vikash
- Waterproof, 100% Handmade
- SKU : PX-PH9W48H24
- The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous and sacred Hindu temple that is located on the banks of the Bagmati River, approximately 5km north-east of Kathmandu, capital of Nepal. This temple was inscribed on the UNESCO World Hertiage Site list in 1979. Dedicated to Lord Shive, Pashupatinath is one of the four most important religious sites in Asia for devotee of Shiva. Buily in the 5th century and later renovated by Malla kings, the site itself is said to have existed from the beginning of the millenium when a Shiva Lingam was discovered here.
- Kathmandu, also known as City of Temples is and has been for many years the centre of Nepal’s history, art, culture, and economy. It has a multi-ethnic population within a Hindu and Buddhist majority. Religious and cultural festivities form a major part of the lives of people residing in Kathmandu.
- Nepal is not only known for its natural beauty but also as a cultural melting pot where two of the oldest religions Hinduism and Buddhism of the world co-exist in perfect harmony.
- Very creative and conceptual, quality acrylic painting.This Painting is done on a very good quality handmade thick paper using professional grade artist acrylic colour. Best for decorating your House or Office walls.
- Nothing makes a house feel more like a home than an enticing display of handmade artworks. Every of our wall painting is checked carefully, including the design, the frame and the packing, we will ensure it is perfect for delivery.