- Waterproof, 100% Handmade
- SIZE : Width 24 Inch (60cm) | Height 18 Inch (45cm)
- MEDIUM : Oil
- Surface : Canvas
- SHAPE : Horizontal
- Artist : James
- SKU : PX-JA4W24H18
- Nepal has human settlements in high altitude areas above 3000 masl. Those areas of Himalayan region have extreme cold climate, rugged terrains, fragile geology and slow growing vegetation. Despite these, the ethnic groups have been living in those areas for several hundred years.
- Nepali villages are very close-knit communities. Each community is usually made up of a number of different ethnic groups living side by side harmoniously. Either living in hilly region or Terai region their major occupation is traditional agriculture.
- Mountains have always been appreciated for their majesty. Whether it is to paint them, climb them, hike them or simply stare upon them, We all are drawn to a mountain
- It is a landscape, nature painting with full positivity and energy.
- Very creative and conceptual, quality acrylic painting.This Painting is done on a very good quality handmade thick paper using professional grade artist acrylic colour. Best for decorating your House or Office walls.
- Nothing makes a house feel more like a home than an enticing display of handmade artworks. Every of our wall painting is checked carefully, including the design, the frame and the packing, we will ensure it is perfect for delivery.
- DISCLAIMER: We always give our best to replicate product as it exist in reality. But sometimes product may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources.