Terms & Conditions
Use of website
By accessing this website you agree to the following terms and conditions. This website is operated by Artworknepal.com (referred to as “we/our/us”). As a user of this website (referred to as “you/your”) you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make (“use/using”) is subject to our terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
- We take every care to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. However, while the reproduction of colours is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual goods may occur.
- By submitting an order, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details.
- All prices shown on the website are in Nepalese Rupee (NPR) and are inclusive of VAT.
- If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to cancel your order or reconfirm it at the correct price.
Acceptance of your order
Feel free to order from any medium you prefer :
- Direct Phone Call
- We only accept payment for orders in Nepalese Rupee (NPR).
- We accept all available payment options except cheque.
- If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in $ (USD) at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
- Unless we are fraudulent or negligent we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide us when placing an order.
We carefully select goods on our website for online shopping. Prices of goods may change from time to time. If items that you order are out of stock, subject to a delay or the price is higher than that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the email address or telephone number you provided when placing your order. If we cannot contact you or receive no response to an email we send to you, we will cancel the part of your order that is unavailable or incorrectly priced, and will continue to process the remaining items on your order (if any).
All items are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces and substitutions will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement item is of greater value you will be liable to pay for the difference in values.
- We may change our website and correct or update information (including product information) on it or change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- You may access and use the website for your personal, non-commercial use. Provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices, you may:
- retrieve and display the content of the website on a screen;
- print copies of the content for your own personal use; and
- store the content in electronic form (except that you may not store it on any server or other storage device connected to a network).
- You may not use this website or its contents:
- for commercial purposes;
- for resale purposes including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of any part of the contents of this website (eg. item listings, descriptions, prices);
- to download (other than page caching) or modify the website, or any portion of it;
- to interfere with or disrupt any network or web site connected to this website or gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- to interfere with the enjoyment or use of the website by any other person;
- for any purpose which is unlawful.
- In addition you may not in relation to this website, use any:
- data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- framing techniques to enclose the trade marks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats which we use on the website;
- meta tags or any other “hidden text” which uses our name or trade marks.
- Using this website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trade marks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
- We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, any of the functions of the website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material. The website is provided “as is”. Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk.
- You must not transmit through or to our website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
- This website and its content including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with this website, is our property or that of our suppliers and is protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- This website may include links to third party web sites from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of such sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites (we recommend you check the privacy statements and terms and conditions of these sites before proceeding with them).